- Our office is located in Sierentz (68)
- Our Organic care are made in a laboratory in Hœrdt ( 67 )
- Our Magic Squares, washable and reusable make-up removers are made in Colmar (68)
- Our surgras soap are handmade in Strasbourg (67)
- Our labels are printed with green ink in Illkirch-Graffenstaden (67)
Our containers and other cardboard items are 100% recycled and come from Soultz (68)
- Our graphic design is the work of an agency from Mulhouse (68)
- Our logistics is taken care of by disabled workers from the ESAT (a specialized work center) in Bartenheim (68), 3km away from our office
- Our raw materials are bought in France whenever possible—for example malt, sunflowers, and glycerin. If we have no choice but to buy raw materials from foreign suppliers, we prioritize natural and organic products as well as fair trade.
- All our materials are processed in France, from hydrolats to perfumes, oils, organic and fair trade shea butter, etc. Our 100% natural perfumes come from Grasse, the world's capital of perfume.